- Locum Devices Physiologist needed in East Midlands - East Midlands, United Kingdom
- Locum Audiology Job in North London - London, United Kingdom
- Multiple nursing jobs available in Essex - Essex, United Kingdom
- Locum Registered General Nurse Job in North London - North London, United Kingdom
- Haematology Biomedical Scientist job in Newcastle - Tyneside, United Kingdom
- Locum RGN job in Bournemouth - Dorset, United Kingdom
- Locum Pre-operative RGN job in Reading - Berkshire, United Kingdom
Working in the UK & Ireland
Globe Locums is a leading supplier of healthcare staff to both the UK & Ireland. We have preferred supplier status with many of the largest private healthcare providers and also work closely with hospitals in the NHS and HSE.
If you're thinking of working in the United Kingdom or Ireland we can offer registered job seekers a large array of live jobs and comprehensive free advice on a range of topics from visas to getting your professional registration.
We have all the latest locum jobs registered on our website. To stay in touch and hear about our vacancies first please sign up for Job Alerts.
If you're looking for something more long term we also have a large array of permanent jobs that you can apply for.
Travelling on a Tier 5 Working Holiday Visa?
If you're from Australia, New Zealand & Canada and are under 31 you are eligible for a Tier 5 Youth Mobility visa which entitles you to up to 2 years work in the UK. The Tier 5 allows flexibility to the holder and enables job seekers to work as locums also during their stay.
Other countries eligible for this visa are as follows
- Hong Kong
- Republic of Korea
At Globe we can also provide assistance with
- Tier 2 Sponsorship Visas
- Guidance with Professional Registration
- Bank Accounts