- Locum Podiatrist Job in London - London, United Kingdom
- BSE Echocardiographer needed in the South West - Cardiff, United Kingdom
- Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist job in Prestigious North London Hospital - United Kingdom
- Locum Stroke OT Job in Greater North London - London, United Kingdom
- Locum Biomedical Scientist - Blood Transfusion and Haematology - West Midlands - West Midlands, United Kingdom
- Locum Cardiac Nurse Job in Worthing - West Sussex, United Kingdom
- Permanent Biomedical Scientist in Haematology East Midlands - East Midlands, United Kingdom
Locum's Lens Competition: Terms and Conditions
Entering the Competition: what you need to know
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Facebook & Instagram Jan-Mar 2020 Photo Competition. By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Globe Locums Limited (“Globe Locums”, “we”, “us”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
2. The prize draw is open to individuals who are currently working as a locum healthcare professional in the U.K. The entrant’s will need to verify this with us. The prize draw excludes employees of Globe Locums, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
3. To enter the prize draw you should post an image on Facebook or/and Instagram - taken by you/of you in the city, town, or assignment location of your current assignment (e.g. if you are working in Edinburgh, it must be a photo taken in Edinburgh).
If posting to Facebook you must tag @Globe Locums and include the hashtag #livetravellocum in the post, and/or post on Instagram tagging @Globelocums and including the hashtag #livetravellocum in the post.
You must ALSO email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org, containing your photo, name, profession, contact details and the location of your current assignment.
4. The competition runs from 17:00 (GMT) 9 Jan 2020 until 11:59pm (GMT) 2 April 2020.
5. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and will not be considered.
6. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit which include an identifiable person or persons have been taken with the permission of the person or persons pictured and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
7. Copyright in all images submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Globe Locums Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
8. Shortlisted finalist will be selected each week and shared on Globe Locums’ Facebook and Instagram pages. There will be one final winning entry which will be chosen from the shortlisted finalists. Submitted photos will be judged on creativity and showcase where you’re locuming to have greater chance of winning.
9. The prize for each shortlisted finalist is £10 (GBP) amazon voucher. The prize for the final winning entry is £250 (GBP) amazon voucher. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. Each voucher must be redeemed no later than May 30, 2020. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
11. The winner will be notified via email and on the public Globe Locums Facebook and Instagram pages (when provided with their profile details), on or after 2 April 2020. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook allow us to tag you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Facebook’s messaging system and you do not respond to comments on the Facebook post, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entry.
12. If the winner does not respond within one month of attempted contact (on any and all platforms) we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entry.
13. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
14. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
15. The prize draw is subject to applicable UK laws.