- Locum Biomedical Scientist - Haematology- South Central x 2 - South Central, United Kingdom
- Locum ITU Nurse Job in London - London, United Kingdom
- Locum Paediatric Registrar Job in Ireland - Ireland
- Locum Diagnostic Radiography Job in London - London, United Kingdom
- Locum Anatomical Pathology Technician - Wales (North) - Wales, United Kingdom
- Locum Blood Transfusion & Haematology Biomedical Scientist North London - North London, United Kingdom
- Locum Cytology Screener job in Southampton required ASAP - South Central, United Kingdom
Internal Recruitment Refer a Friend Scheme
Terms & Conditions
Refer a friend to Globe Locums and if they are successfully placed in a new position at Globe Locums and pass their contracted probationary period, you will receive a reward worth £250 in Amazon vouchers. The scheme has some restrictions, see details below:
- The scheme excludes candidates that are already registered on the Globe Locums database and who have been contacted by our Internal Recruitment Team in the last 3 months.
- The referred person must be notified and have consented to their details being passed to Globe Locums for this scheme before the date of the referral. This is the responsibility of the referee and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The referee will indemnify Globe Locums for any loss or claim arising out of the referee's failure to procure such consent.
- The gift cannot be exchanged for the monetary value or for any other gift.
- In the event that Globe Locums is (for whatever reason) unable to procure the indicated gift, then you will receive a substitute gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
- In order to qualify for a gift, the referral needs to be hired by Globe Locums within 12 months of submitting the above 'Refer a Friend' form or within 3 months of you submitting the CV to a member of our Internal Recruitment team. Please note that the CV and contact details must be attached in order to qualify for a gift.
- The candidate must stay in their new position for a minimum of 6 months (and successfully pass their probation).
- The gift will be sent to the address provided from 12 weeks after the candidate's start date.
- The person submitting the referred candidate’s details is responsible for submitting the correct delivery details.
- Globe Locums is not responsible for any undelivered gifts.
- Globe Locums reserves the right to offer an alternative reward of the same or lesser value at any time.
- Globe Locums’ decision in the event of a dispute is final.
The Globe Locums Refer a Friend scheme is limited to referrals of personal contacts. You must not refer any person under this scheme where you gained or developed the relationship through your employment, office, agency or any other position you may hold, or where referring the individual breaches any duty you may owe to any other organisation or person. To do so may amount to a criminal offence.
By referring any person under this scheme:
1. You warrant and confirm that the referral does not breach any duty you (or any third party) may owe to any other person or organisation (due to any expectation on you to act in good faith or impartially, or because you are in a position of trust) arising out of any:
- function of a public nature
- activity connected with a business, trade or profession;
- activity performed in the course of any person’s employment (including yours); or
- activity performed by or on behalf of a body of persons (whether corporate or incorporate)
2. You agree to refund on demand (without any time limit) any reward where you are found to be in breach of these terms.
Globe Locums shall not be liable arising out of or in connection with this Agreement or (i) any loss of or damage to profit, revenue, savings, data, use, contract, goodwill or business or (ii) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, in each case howsoever caused or arising.
The term "howsoever caused or arising" when used in this Agreement shall be construed widely to cover all causes and actions giving rise to liability, including but not limited to (i) whether arising by reason of any misrepresentation (whether made prior to and/or in this Agreement), negligence, breach of statutory duty, other tort, breach of contract, restitution or otherwise and (ii) whether arising under any indemnity and (iii) whether caused by any total or partial failure or delay by Globe Locums Limited.
Nothing in this Agreement shall limit or exclude any party's liability for fraud or for death or personal injury caused by the negligence, or to the extent otherwise not permitted by law.