- Echocardiographer job in New Zealand - Wellington, New Zealand
- Locum Sonography Job in New Zealand to start ASAP, on-going - Auckland, New Zealand
- Physiotherapy job in Victoria, Australia - Victoria, Australia
- Locum Sonography job in Western Australia - Western Australia, Australia
- Physiotherapists needed in New Zealand - Auckland, New Zealand
- General Sonography job in Cairns, Australia - Queensland, Australia
- Locum Sonographer needed in South Australia - South Australia, Australia
Working in Australia & New Zealand
If you're considering working in Australia or New Zealand, Globe Locums can help secure you the perfect contract. We have a range of clients across the healthcare professions that are looking for dynamic and well trained individuals to join their teams on either a temporary or permanent basis. Globe works closely with private and public hospitals in the southern hemisphere and we're always on the lookout on behalf of our clients for candidates looking for working holidays or permanent posts in these areas.
If you're an Aussie or Kiwi looking to return home after your visa expires we can also help you and ensure that you return on a salary and package conducive with the added experience gained whilst working in the UK.
At Globe we can provide:
- Visa advice & assistance
- Relocation allowance
- Flight reimbursement
- Comprehensive range of jobs in Australia & New Zealand
- Advice on state registration
- Travel advice for your trip
- Demographic advice for jobs
- Top rates of pay
Visa Requirements for Australia and New Zealand
If you do not hold an Australian or New Zealand passport you will need to obtain a Visa or Work Permit to allow you to work in Australia. Visa options include Youth Mobility Visa and Sponsored Temporary Overseas Employee Visa.
For more info on Visas, please contact your consultant at Globe for more information.
Globe Locums Job Search
Search for jobs using the options below:
We look forward to helping you plan your dream trip to the southern hemisphere