- Locum Paediatric Nurse Job in London - London, United Kingdom
- Biochemistry Biomedical Scientist job in Leeds - Yorkshire and Humber, United Kingdom
- Biomedical Scientist in Biochemistry, Birmingham - West Midlands, United Kingdom
- Locum Registered General Nurse Job at Kings College Hospital - South East London, United Kingdom
- Locum Sonographer Needed in South Central - South Central, United Kingdom
- Locum Theatre Nurse Job In Glasgow - Scotland, United Kingdom
- Locum Registered General Nurse Job in North West London - North West London, United Kingdom
Winter 2019 Photo Competition: Terms and Conditions
Entering the Competition: what you need to know
These are the rules which apply to your participation in our Winter Photo Competition (October 2019 - January 2020). By submitting your entry you agree to these rules. If you do not agree, please do not submit your entry.
1. The promoter of the prize draw is Globe Locums Limited (“Globe Locums”, “we”, “us”). The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram.
2. The prize draw is open to individuals who are currently working as a locum healthcare professional in the U.K. The entrant’s will need to verify this with us. The prize draw excludes employees of Globe Locums, their immediate family, or any person or company associated with the draw.
3. To enter the prize draw you should post an image, taken by you/of you clearly in your work attire and include an explanation in the post about "What you love most about being a locum" on Facebook or Instagram, tagging @Globe Locums and including the hashtag #livetravellocum. You must also email your submission to email@example.com, containing your photo, name, profession, contact details and the location of your current assignment.
4. No photos will be accepted if they include any patients, sensitive information or any hospital branding.
5. The competition runs from 09:00am (GMT) 16 October 2019 until 11:59pm (GMT) 15 January 2020.
6. Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties. Inappropriate language or content will be removed at the earliest possibility and will not be considered.
7. All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit which include an identifiable person or persons have been taken with the permission of the person or persons pictured and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
8. Copyright in all images submitted for this Competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to Globe Locums Limited to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition.
9. Shortlisted finalists will be selected and shared on Globe Locums’ Facebook and/or Instagram page. There will be one final winning entry which will be chosen from the shortlisted finalists. Submitted photos will be judged on creativity and answer to "What you love most about being a locum".
9. The prize for each shortlisted finalist is £10 (GBP) amazon voucher. The prize for the final winning entry is £250 (GBP) amazon voucher. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
10. Each voucher must be redeemed no later than March 30, 2020. Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be refunded.
11. The winner will be notified via email and on the public Globe Locums Facebook page, after January 16th, 2020. Please ensure your privacy settings on Facebook and/or Instagram allow us to tag you. If the winner’s privacy settings mean we are unable to make contact through Email, Facebook or Instagram's messaging systems and you do not respond , we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entry.
12. If the winner does not respond within one month of us sending the notification, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another entry.
13. Any personal information and contact details you supply will be used only for the purposes of administering the competition.
14. We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the draw or the prize due to any circumstances that arise beyond our control.
15. The prize draw is subject to applicable UK laws.