- Locum Radiotherapy job in North England - North West, United Kingdom
- Locum RN Nursing job in London - London, United Kingdom
- Locum Community Nurse in London - London, United Kingdom
- SHO Acute Medicine Job in Warwickshire - Warwickshire, United Kingdom
- Locum Acute Inpatient OT Job in Kent - Kent, United Kingdom
- Locum Non-invasive Physiologist in South East - South East, United Kingdom
- Biomedical Scientist Biochemistry - West London, United Kingdom
UK Working Holidays
Working Holidays are a fantastic way to travel, work and see the UK & Europe. Every year thousands of young Australians, New Zealanders & Canadians take full advantage of the visa and travel to the UK or Ireland for an extended holiday with the option to work as well.
Known as the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa it enables young travellers from certain countries to travel and work for a period of up to 2 years on a flexible basis.
For more information and to see if you’re eligible please visit https://www.gov.uk/tier-5-youth-mobility
If you’re not eligible for the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa there are other options available to you which are listed below.
Locum Work & Working Holidays
The flexibility of the Tier 5 Youth Mobility Visa makes the UK & Irish locum markets very enticing options for young healthcare professionals. With the average locum contract lasting between 1 & 6 months the visa allows discerning travellers the chance to take full advantage of the high locum rates on offer and flexible working conditions.
Where to Stay
We can assist with accommodation wherever you’re working. Your Globe Consultant will be on hand to help with your search and recommend good spots to work and stay.
Here at Globe we’re huge fans of working holidays. As we’re made up of expert Consultants who have undertaken working holidays themselves we know what it’s like to be in your shoes. Working Holidays are fun but can be immensely rewarding experiences professionally as well.
Working with Globe the world really is your oyster.
Globe Locums Job Search
Search for jobs using the options below: